You are eligible to submit an application, to participate in a WGTC study abroad trip, if you meet ALL the following criteria:
- You are currently enrolled at WGTC
- No MOWR students are eligible to attend the study abroad trip
- You have earned a minimum of 12 credit hours at WGTC
- You are in good academic standing
- The minimum GPA Requirement is 2.0
- If you are a transfer student, your transfer GPA may be considered in determining eligibility for a program, but your WGTC GPA will be the primary consideration.
- If you are on academic probation at WGTC at the time of application, you are not eligible to apply. Check with your Academic Advisor if you are concerned that you are at risk of being placed on academic probation.
- You must maintain the required GPA until the start of your program. Students whose GPA drops significantly after acceptance but before going abroad could be dismissed.
- You have no holds on your WGTC student account
- You have no outstanding discipline record
- Students are not eligible to participate if, at the time of program start, the student
- is on active disciplinary probation;
- will be on Formal Probation during any portion of their time abroad;
- A student put on probation will be dismissed immediately from the program, regardless of how soon the study abroad program begins.
- Students attending other TCSG institutions are not eligible to apply to the WGTC study abroad programs.